Welcome to the Medina Post Books Online Reading Group

Home Forums Medina Post-Books Reading Group Welcome to the Medina Post Books Online Reading Group

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Armfield Paul
    Participant

Dear subscriber, may I offer you a warm welcome to our online reading group and thank you for signing up to receive our monthly selected title.
    We’ll start a new topic each month for the title that has been sent out and then, eventually, once we have all had a chance to start reading, we can start commenting and contributing our thoughts and observations. I’m sure nothing needs to be said about respecting each others views and keeping conversation civil and polite with the minimum of bad language, but if ever we feel that someone may be upset or offended by anything posted we will step in.
    I look forward to many lively discussions, and I hope some wonderful reads.
    Happy reading,

Paul

Barbara R
    Participant

I am a little late to the party but wanted to say ‘hi’and thank you for the additional book this month, “Isle and Empires”. I purchased a copy last year to give as a present but haven’t read it myself yet.

thanks
    Barbara

paul armfield
    Keymaster

A very warm welcome to you Barbara!!
    I very much hope you’ll enjoy both books, but obviously Isle and Empires is very close to our hearts and something we’re incredibly proud of.
    We look forward to hearing more from you.
    All the best
    Paul

paul armfield
    Keymaster

A very warm welcome to you Barbara!!
    I very much hope you’ll enjoy both books, but obviously Isle and Empires is very close to our hearts and something we’re incredibly proud of.
    We look forward to hearing more from you.
    All the best
    Paul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.